Nelson Lakes Fly Fishing Luxury Escape – 3 Nights
- 3 Nights at Owen River lodge – Owen Valley East Road, Murchison, Nelson
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes - daily
- 3 course dinner -daily
- Cooked English breakfast -daily
- Picnic lunch – daily
- Neudorf & Craggy Range house wine and beer with meals
- The use of all lodge facilities including use of fly-fishing equipment
- 1 Day Personal Fly-Fishing Guide
- Car hire from Nelson Airport (90 mins drive) – Holden Commodore or similar (Based on 9am pickup and 4pm drop off)
The total package price for 2 adults is from $5566 (prices based on low season rates 21 March 2020 to 6 December 2020)
- Please note – package does not include flights or transport to Nelson
- Add on an additional Day with the Personal Guide - $895 per guide per day.
- Why not spoil yourself with a relaxing massage in the privacy of your cottage guest suite or our dedicated therapy room – ($150 per hour)
Owen River lodge – Owen Valley East Road, Murchison, Nelson
The lodge sits on the bank of the Owen River among 16 acres of gardens and farmland. With almost a kilometre of river frontage, it is an ideal locale for a quick practise before you venture out with your fishing guide or for that quiet after-dinner cast during the evening rise. We have warm luxurious accommodations, a friendly and motivated team of staff members to care for our guests, talented and innovative chefs, a team of happy, skilled fishing guides, modern and well-maintained facilities, and understated and unpretentious service. Our aim is to spoil you rotten, allowing you to unwind, relax and enjoy the stunning countryside around the Lodge. And, of course, to indulge in our world class trout fishery.
Owen River Lodge is absolutely a specialist fishing lodge. However, the facilities and service offerings we provide have been developed for the angler and the non-angler alike. To ensure the absolute privacy of our guests, we designed and built six guest cottage suites in the lodge gardens. Each cottage suite comes complete with wonderful views of the river, the valley and the mountains beyond. The main lodge building includes the dining room, lounge room, sitting room, lodge shop, fly tying area and, of course, the bar. One of our guest lounge rooms is equipped with Cable TV and DVD player and a Notebook PC for you to check emails etc. If you need to stay “plugged in”, we have a WiFi network with 4G delivered broadband which is accessible in the main lodge building and our guest cottage suites.